Our industrial division works mostly as a facilities maintenance contractor, under the terms of the “National Maintenance Agreements”. Century has the expertise and programs for the many facets of work required to maintain, build and repair in any type of industrial facility. Our work applies to rebuilding in steel mills, power plants, chemical plants and waste water treatment plants, or daily structural maintenance repairs required to continue production. Our experienced management and manpower combine with a vast arsenal of tools and equipment, along with an impeccable safety record, to provide the ultimate crews for this work.
Our project managers and highly skilled labor force also have extensive experience in the following fields:
- Steel work on coke ovens, electric furnaces, continuous casters, rolling mills, tin line’s, etc.
- Assembly and installation of equipment
- Large conveyors
- Overhead Cranes
- Large motor and gear changes
- Quench towers
- Clarifier Repairs
- Erection of silos and bunkers
- Heavy rigging and lifting